TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 or 50% of the booking cost (whichever is the greater), is required at the time of booking.
2. Payments for Absolutely Karting bookings are non-refundable, bookings may be transferred to a different date or time where possible with at least 72 hours’ notice.
3. Companies or organisations can be invoiced; VAT will be charged on all corporate bookings, VAT will also be charged on food. Events must be paid as per terms of invoice. Failure to meet payment terms will lead to event being cancelled. Please note return address is different to the Karting Venue. Absolutely Karting, The Arena, Stafferton Way, Maidenhead, SL6 1AY.
4. Companies being invoiced will be permitted to increase their number of drivers therefore increasing the value of the event however the value of the event cannot be reduced.
5. The final balance of monies (including VAT) is due 7 days prior to the event.
6. All cheques are to be made payable to ‘Absolutely Leisure Ltd’
7. All drivers must attend the ‘Absolutely karting briefing’ before they are permitted to drive, arriving 30 minutes before the booked time.
8. All drivers must wear appropriate footwear (i.e no open toe shoes) karting overalls, gloves and helmets supplied by ‘Absolutely karting’.
9. Children must wear neck braces for driving, supplied by ‘Absolutely Karting.’
10. Cadet drivers must be aged 8-13 whilst Adult drivers must be aged 14 years or over. It is also required that drivers are deemed competent by staff to drive the karts. In the rare case that a driver poses a risk to themselves or others they will be removed from the circuit.
11. The minimum height for cadet drivers is 1.3 metres tall.
12. All drivers must be 14 years or over to compete in a special event/full race meeting.
13. All drivers must be free of alcohol, illegal substances or prescription medication that would likewise prevent you from driving on the road or operating heavy machinery.
14. Absolutely Karting reserves the right to refuse entry onto their premises.